View Profile Hushski

7 Movie Reviews

This was fucking amazing

So fucking GOOOOOD!!!!

listen imma be honest, watching all these episodes back in youtube and re watching them here now has me well. if im not simping for pappa meat just because he is a independent creator making his own show, I honestly wouldn't green light this. the concept is fun but none of the jokes land for me. I find myself just bored watching telling myself "give it a chance, il get good" but nah, its not entertaining and im not gonna say its great just because its meat canyon.

oh and his voice was funny at first but now its just a bit tiring lol, I mean hey say what you want about family guy, I dont think its that great but at least Seth Mc Farlane has variety in there.

sorry for sounding to pessimistic, its just how I feel...

(man and these guys think anime is shit, this shit aint no different. Its just american cartoon tropes)

11 Game Reviews

genuinely a fun some what wholesome experience a fun 54 minutes and 6 seconds

pretty damn fun. anyways, saw a review say second boss is hard but tbh all I did was rush at it and try to stay close while shooting the shit out of him

This is in the complete opposite end of the spectrum of cringe compared to the first game. kinda like how Hectors mom wrote over the his comic books cringe. But I like cringe. anyways... Casandra... is a girl?! I thought that she was a he and that he was embarrassed about his name that being one of the things that pissed him off lmao.

269 Art Reviews

o no, eye become soup.

mmmh yes nice

Stronk mamma

Just watch me the pink enthusiast.
SFW/NSFW